🏭 Manufactorum. - Hi-Sec Industry and PvE

Hi Tar, thanks for posting!

We do not have any requirements for members being on discord voice comms, and in fact many members are in the same position as you.

As for playtime, we have US/EU/AU players now, so someone is around at almost all hours of the day.

Drop by Manufactorum. Pub in-game sometime or send a message to our recruiter - Vas Havar.

Come have a chat with us https://discord.gg/qUHvtkQ

We are still recruiting!

Drop by Manufactorum. Pub in-game sometime or send a message to our recruiter - Vas Havar.

Bump.

Hi,

I am a return pilot with about 13mil sp. I am looking for a corp that runs missions and events. Most of my time on eve has been running missions with friends and solo. As we all know playing with a group makes a game so much more interesting. I would like to take part in incursions or any group activity events. Let me know if this sounds like someone you might want to bring into your corp.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Looking for good group of Indy Bros check these guys out!!

Hi,
Mission / Abyssal runner. Would like to give it a go if your still after people.

UK Based, online 3 hours + everyday.

Thanks

Bump.

Bump.

Looking for miners for our low sec operations.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Sent an in-game mail to AirMarshall Gearbox or Vas Havar asking if I am suitable. Thanks for reading.

Hello Sheph, someone will be with you shortly in our in-game channel “Manufactorum. Pub”.