March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

No, the mission was marked with green check mark indicating it was complete but I know that I still had one more ship to kill.

The little icons showing the count of eve and dust pilots in local is missing.

2 Likes

Yea it’s done and the wrecks are lost… you could apply for CCP to reset that mission for you but would it be worth the time? not sure what mission and possible isk/loot/salvage there was.
There are missions where you will be completed before all NPC are dead so you don’t have to kill that last one.

Do you have ANY idea what treasures could be in those cargo containers and wrecked ships?
I don’t know either but it was probably a FORTUNE. Sigh, yeah, probably not worth the trouble. :frowning:

@CCP_Falcon Mad much ? you had to close it ? 2018/03/20 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

It’s the 21st of March today, not the 20th anymore.

This topic will close 3 months after the last reply. …

not like RAGE CLOSE …

What kind of “Hunt” is this? Why do I have to wait 10 minutes after the initial spawn? Is this by design or am I missing something?

1 Like

Some times, after killing the first group in an event site (The Hunt) there is a loooong delay of maybe ten minutes before another group warps in.

1 Like

Item “Cap Female Guristas” can’t be added to market.

@CCP_Falcon
Shouldn’t there be a list of known issues? I’m definitely not going to login until I know what problems are still happening.

Also, it sounds like chat issues are still occurring, if so you might want to change your sentence from the Unscheduled Downtime thread, "This one’s unrelated to the chat system issues that were occuring yesterday," makes it sound resolved…

@CCP_Falcon
Any chance we can switch back to the old chat system while you figure out whats going wrong?

With the current chat system it’s unplayable, local just doesn’t work in null sec, high sec would be a pain also with war decs.

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon The last we heard was that you were applying a March 1.2 fix, which was applied at about 2300 last night. We were all advised to not put any expensive ships or modules in harm’s way until we got word from CCP on this and there’s been no update since last night. Can you give us an idea about how things are going and if you’ve found the cause of the issues?

I haven’t seen this bug in a looong time…
Look at the corp info.
cas
How did this character end up being back in the school corp after patch?

1 Like

Be happy, you’d normally never get back into your school once you left it for a player-corp.

Every time I log in, the inner dimensions of the chat windows are reset and I have to drag and resize them across all my toons, as well as the tab order getting scrambled every now and again.

How it is when I log in:

How it’s supposed to be:

Also the excruciatingly long alliance MOTD vanished, and our poor alliance XO despairs.

3 Likes

CCP FIX YOUR SH_T this is stupid,

1 Like

Seeing massive FPS drops jumping into systems with many people in local like jita. EBR-146923

2 Likes

Sites bugging out and not spawning NPCs for a while is really annoying. I tried warping off, docking, nothing… and sometimes you come across a site that obviously was abandoned by someone else (empty “inert capsule”, later waves already spawned), so they must reactivate somehow too? Also, the NPCs’ invulnerability window when they land is still way too long.

Otherwise, alright event. Not as boring as rogue swarm with the zillion small drones to kill, but not overly engaging either combat wise. I guess the attempt with advanced AI last time didn’t work out somehow?