March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

i suggest people we all quit eve , stop paying money for service that does not work !

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/q5ZToVW
How CCP is acting the last 24h

2 Likes

i can login. but i lost my drones!!!

i think there is some glitch about suicide gangking

Can yu stop acting unpatiently? Like they do their best even on WOW when it was vanilla it crashed a lot… let them act, at least they try to improve the game for -us-

1 Like

This is getting to be an issue, if EVE goes offline much more my boss will be expecting me to be as productive at work as I have been the last two day’s, please CCP sort you’re $%&£ out !

All the flak I have seen is way over the top, give the Dev’s a break, it’s not life or death if you cannot fly spaceships a few hours. Saying that I think everyone with Omega accounts should get a free extra day as “I” pay to play, and I have not been able to, I know the TOS but a bit of good will folks . . .

1 Like

yes . let them try … as long as they want , give money, plex , time , skills / BACK !!!

I have noticed that when I am in a data/relic site and doing the minigame sometimes I have to click 2-3 times on the node for it to respond, the same thing for my ship modules.

It appears that the delay in the server also includes minigame and activating ship modules.

Running again and safe in station, confidence is dropping rapidly with me with these issues

Lost drones again…

We’re looking into it.

hey i found someting i think there is some glitch about suicide gangking

check this character

1 Like

I don’t suppose anyone has mentioned this but chat is a little broken. :slight_smile:

I’m having an issue with window tab order. I keep the cargo hold as the first window in my stack. Then local, then corp, then a number of chat channels. It’s compact and functional for me. However it’s always losing it’s sort order. Simply closing and reopening the cargo hold will drop the window to the end of the stack.

Also, when I pull a window out of the stack it is see-through, as if pinned. I have to click the pinned icon twice to make the window opaque again.

I understand you guys are making massive changes and that does take time. Something so big as a total rewrite of the entire chat system can not go quickly. But you really should have delayed the chat updates until they were in a better state. Rushing it is where you goofed up imho. I also hope the lag and other problems are not the result of 3rd party servers outside of your control or you may never be able to solve this problem.

4 Likes

So, quick question regarding the mission I was on when you shut the server down. When I go back to salvage and loot (as I always do prior to completing the mission), the acceleration gate is no longer there and I can no longer access any of the wrecks. I hate to sound like a whiner but I need the ISK from the salvage / loot. Am I out of luck?

@CCP_Habakuk
While having people check if their firewall is blocking sounds good… How?

Second, could you please make the eve client check if a connection can get through the firewall? If it can’t, the chat window should notify us and point us towards a help page…

Third, as a last resort, why can’t the packets be sent from the client to CCP’s IP, on a port that has to be open for the client to work, and then CCP redirect that packet to the correct IP and port?

1 Like

is the mission still active for you? maybe the mission got reset and moved in space. if so then yes, you have to kill them all again and salvage. all before the server crashes again.

1 Like

dont go all out after a shutdown! or prepare your ticket! :slight_smile:

1 Like

servers be like: https://youtu.be/KNyi3GcFzss?t=4m46s

vid title unrelated
@CCP_Fozzie

can we get any compesations??