March 2019 Release - Known Issues

Please use this thread for discussing known issues.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

Additional Release Information

The March release sees the introduction of the first part of Skills on Demand, with changes to skill pricing coming in a later release. As part of the fight against botting and RMT, this release also places all level 4 and 5 missions behind the requirement to have an Omega state account. The March release also includes adjustments to nullsec anomaly respawn rates , as well as a massive list of fixes for audion and graphics, structures and EVE Online’s user interface.

3 Likes

Known Issues:

• Travelling through a collapsing wormhole transports ships to last visited location in system.
  • Estimated price displayed in Skills on Demand will sometimes not match the estimated price displayed elsewhere.
  • No pop-up appears when failing to purchase a skill via the character sheet if the character has insufficient funds.
  • Capture timers for faction warfare sites are not working correctly. - This has been fixed live on the server
1 Like

@CCP_Falcon

skill training rate no longer shows for skills not already in the que.

Imgur

Imgur

I am 9̶8̶.̶2̶7̶6̶ ̶%̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ 100 % possitive they did before.

4 Likes

Yes, it did show this before

1 Like

Yup.

4 Likes

image not showing, I took the liberty of adding some text :wink:

Imgur

8 Likes

Triglavian meme-cannon warming up…

Standup fighters from citadels no longer can orbit targets, such as cynos or ships. This was a working feature for as long as I can remember.

In fact, the FW timers works, but it just fails to display correctly(tested in multiple plexs) since it pays LP correctly after when the timer should have ended
and apparently this is still a problem 3 hrs ago,
also the faction rat fail to respawn correctly, dunno why
please keep on fixing it, if no fix wasnt going live within the last 3hrs

The fix for FW timers went live at 13:25. Were you experiencing it afterwards (for a new plex)?

then it should be before the fix, 3hrs before was round 12:00 eve time
i’ll tell my friend not to fill that bug report then, thanks

Do not remove the locator from agent number 4

After this update a new option showed up on customs offices while being in space > “scoop to cargo hold”. While trying to do that I get:
Przechwytywanie

Thanks, this menu options should not be there (but it is pretty harmless :slight_smile: )

… While we are on the topic, could you add the option to have spaces, commas, or periods as thousands delimiter? It is such a stupid thing to be missing for such an unbelievable amount of time.

2 Likes

err btw, please check for the rclick menu for triglavian loot box( the one you turn in 5 lottery ticket to get one)
there is a “compare” option for no good reason

Rolling a wormhole teleports you to the friendly structure in system (even in JSPACE), and if no friendly structure in system, a few people have reported you are stuck in a warp tunnel as it doesn’t know where to plop you.

Wow 20 min for Rally points to respawn.

3 Likes

No time to go have fun in PVP, gotta rat until its time for bed just to stay plexed. Isnt it great?

Well we write it 1.223.465,45 and not the strange american way… :slight_smile:

A comma has to seperate a number under 1 from a full number NOT a point… :slight_smile: