March 2019 Release - Known Issues

Local Chat systems not working, keeps resetting.

Users disappearing and re-appearing.

Flying from Jita to Yoma

What the hell is going on!

1 Like

Local is busted. It is not taking out names of players that leave the system. I have different toons in the same system all with different numbers of people in local.

2 Likes

Local maybe broken, but at least we have new skins in the NES.

GG

As of today’s launcher update I can only launch 1 account at a time.

Only 1 account running at a time, basically.

I have a question, why Rally points have 20 minutes of respawn. Its smallest anomally in 0.0 and 20 minutes its unlogical. Havens, sanctums, Forsaken Hubs - 10 - 12 minutes. Why rally points 20 minutes? Its intention or just mistake? Thx.

This is probably caused by a corrupted file in your client. Could you please open the “shared cache settings” from the launcher and verify the integrity of the downloaded files?

Got it fixed by reinstalling :slight_smile:

What do you guys say instead of 1223465 point 45, btw? do you say “comma” instead of point?

To us Americans, your ,s instead of .s and .s instead of ,s method is just as strange, btw.

Yep onehundredtwentytwo COMMA 45 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CCP_Habakuk more issues spotted

1. Jita market still crashes sometimes,and just that region, other regions works fine
  2. Is there any patch on the audio in abyss in this March release? I began to notice some strange roaring from the transfer conduit, seriously they are causing audio to clip over each other and distort heavily
    2.5 and if you turn on “limit active sounds”, the clipping just goes harder, pushing the distortion even further
    PS: turning the audio off&on fixes the problem for a brief period of time (<1min), the roar still gets mad after some time
    im running T1 abyss, haven’t seen this problem before March patch, so im going to assume the patch is to blame
    PPS: the roar only becomes audible when you zoom in on your ship

I can’t align or orbit gates, wh other stuff…. the ship only fly in circles….

I’m trying to figure out why I’m getting a 5222 port error when chat tries to connect to the server? Was something changed, and where do I turn on port 5222 ?

I have the same problem. Thanks CCP, it worked fine before the patch

I have the same issue. Tried turning off system firewalls, added port 5222 to the router firewall as an exception, nothing has changed. worked fine before the patch.

grafik

Great how overview now shows people and their ships who are not in system anymore.

It appears to be currently possible to purchase all skill books - including capital skills - via the skill sheet, is this intentional ? Or a bug ? As the devblog stated ‘core skills’ only.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.