Patch Notes for March 2020 Releases

Greetings,

The Patch Notes for the March 2020 release are now available. As always, we will keep updating the main page with all subsequent point releases but to increase the visibility each update will also be posted in this thread.

5 Likes

PATCH NOTES CHANGELOG:

01/04/2020
Defect Fixes
Audio & Graphics:

• Fixed visibility of VFX on the Gila with the Abyssal thunderstorm SKIN applied.

Localization:

• Fixed strings not updating properly in the corp wallet.

PvE:

• Resolved NPC spawn issues from a number of combat sites (such as some of the Havens and Sanctum sites)

30/03/2020
Features & Changes
Exploration:

• Various combat anomalies have had mineable asteroids replaced with cosmetic asteroids.

Missions & NPCs:

• Various mission site locations have had mineable asteroids replaced with cosmetic asteroids.

Resource Distribution:

• All basic ores (Veldspar, Scordite, Pyroxeres, Plagioclase, Omber, Kernite, Jaspet, Hemprphite, Hedbergite, Gneiss, Dark Ochre, Spodumain, Crokite, Bistot, Arkonor), were removed from moons. In some cases, they have been replaced with Moon Ore.
  • All basic materials (Tritanium, Pyerite, Mexallon, Isogen, Nocxium, Zydrine, Megacyte) were removed from moon ore DNA (refining materials output table) with the following exceptions:
  • R4 moon ores (Bitumens, Coesite, Sylvite, Zeolites) keep their original yield of Pyerite & Mexallon (Tritanium was removed).

26/03/2020
Features & Changes:
Miscellaneous:

• Common naming restrictions reapplied to user supplied names.

Defect Fixes:
Audio & Graphics:

• Fixed missing Atmosphere Audio in the Jita IV-4 hangar and other Caldari hangars.
4 Likes

No red dot change?

■■■■.

I’m entering Stockholm Syndrome territory so that once it is changed, I’ll be thanking you instead of continuing to think how stupidly it’s been implemented as a feature.

12 Likes

Where is promised super nerf? :red_circle:

2 Likes

red_circle

4 Likes

WTB strange giant human eating waterborn millipede

4 Likes

:red_circle:

3 Likes

Loves how we have ‘solved’ tiercide by adding “seed” instead of Micro, and not standardising the “F-RX”…
Wouldn’t it have made more sense to have
“Micro F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster” (or if needed “Seed” F-RX Compact Capactitor Booster"

" * Micro Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to ‘Seed’ Micro Capacitor Booster I

• Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
  • Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
  • Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Heavy F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster

Imagine being the one who found it while cleaning the tank… yikes.

2 Likes

No word on when the moon mining changes will go live?
Why post info about it telling us it’s so we can prepare and then giving no info on when… how the fk do we prepare for it then?

9 Likes

Where is mining changes? Or you decided to refuse them?))) :grinning:

3 Likes

Missions & NPCs:

• Added three new Lvl 2 missions. :scream: :rofl: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
3 Likes

Did CCP think it’s April 1st? We expected big things and we get some module changes and a few new missions that 0.1% of the community actually will see.

cHaOs ErA

Probably lvl 2 mining missions so we can supply spodbrains!

2 Likes

:stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign:

1 Like

> :red_circle:
>Unnecessary and unintuitive change to item meta
>Shafting market traders even harder with unintuative and even more excessive taxes.
>Redundant changes like some more level 2 missions? Who is ever going to benefit from this…
>Not a single change that people care about or wanted such as simple ship rebalances for obvious outliers like the Eris.

8 Likes

I haven’t ran missions in years, but some people enjoy it. I think it’s good that they put in this type of content, because it is overlooked in a lot of games. Other game devs might see it as “old content” and do not add more to it. Mission runners need :heart: too.

7 Likes

Sure, but why not at least add more L4 missions, no one does L2s

7 Likes

red_circle Why would you not react to the feedback on this utterly stupid feature. Remove the ■■■■■■■ red dot!!/

8 Likes

I tried to understand the market changes. I am happy with margin trading change but Don’t get the problem you want to eliminate with relisting fees and the 4 digits rounding (???) . I mean its normal in markets like jita to adjust price by one cent, it’s Something everyone does. I hope you didn’t break that with this change. I would hate that you kill what is the best market in any known game.

4 Likes