Patch Notes for March 2020 Releases

@CCP_Dopamine I really don’t know why you ask for feedback…

9 Likes

Prize, prize the almighty fackering red dot :red_circle: and concret heads of CCP Dopamine and his colleagues!

2 Likes

THANK YOU CCP!!!
You told us, existing orders would be changeale without extra fee for 90 days -> not possible
You did not tell us when those market changes will go live, no patch notes nothing, just "extended downtime, we are working on patch notes "
AND NOW; WITHOUT ANY WARNING -> market change

THANK YOU CCP!!!

2 Likes

Dude I run a new player friendly corp and we are waiting for these moon depletion changes so we can put in info structure to help new players… this waiting so long is killing any planning for a small corp like my one.

Either do it and make the change or don’t but inform us.

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine

• Micro Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to ‘Seed’ Micro Capacitor Booster I
  • Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
  • Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
  • Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Heavy F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster

why did the “Micro” get a “Seed” in front? Micro = Micro
what does this Seed mean?

Micro, Small, Medium, Heavy … Capital … so easy

and why not “Micro F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster” ?
it would fit to the other modules

JuuR

5 Likes

Sweet jebus, the main event/updates page has clearly stated the marker changes will launch on the 10th for quite some time now… Even I were able to find that info so it wasn’t all that hard to find.

Welcome to EVE Updates

The Broker Relations update will be launching 10 March

1 Like

Ya I asked the same thing. It makes no sense to add in seed and then remove the fr-x. Forgot to tag in dopamine though.

Not that I use the modules it just is a weird change to tiercide one half and add in another tiercide confounder in the same module!

1 Like

Which type of new L2 missions were added? Security? Mining? Distribution? All three?

Epic :kissing_heart:

The patch is like a possible gate gank, u dont know whats coming :smiley:
I guess CCP will at some random time just implement other major mining changes,
I love EvE.
Maybe its Christmas at the gate or not, bwahahaha.

Oh, it’s just perfect! Finaly I find employment, that I liked. Trading! And, after one week, CCP kills trading! With my skills and wallet it’s just a suicide - to trying to trade!

Perfect!

Thank you, CCP!

I’ll cancelled my subscribe. In this time - forever. Good buy! I have been liked EVE, but…

Sorry for my english. It’s not my primary language. But I try…

6 Likes

Since when do CCP listen to players ?
Been playing for over 10 years and its rare that they actually listen to feedback (in a timely manner).

8 Likes

I found the addition of L2 missions interesting. At one point I thought CCP had said that missions were old code, each one set up manually with the warp-in points for waves etc, and that was why they weren’t editing/updating them.

Does this mean they are experimenting with a new mission editor/creator? Or did they just decide for some reason that manually setting up 3 more L2 missions was worth the time?

1 Like

Its not impossible tho. You just need to look more carefully at what you’re trading. Bit of a hassle, but not impossible…

And the only way to get better at something is to keep doing it, so don’t be sorry for your English.

3 Likes

How ?

It could be filling in missing factional variations of existing missions, which would be mostly a copy/paste

@Mestoth

ah sorry i have not seen your post … otherwise i would have taged you to

i see no reason in this name break
on one side they try to make it simple … same module … same name … on the other side they break there own scheme

JuuR

As a small time player (2 accounts) the cost to change a sell order was shocking when I checked it this morning. Since I deal in fuel and ores it will take a while to figure out how big this impact will ultimately be. My first thought is that this will be a buyers market going forward which will certainly reduce my income.

2 Likes

Jeah as industrialist this will decimate my profits. It will take forever to get all mats from buy order and even longer to actually sell stuff. Modifying one single buy/sell order ONCE costs insane amount of money. Whoever came up with this idea should be fired.

7 Likes

My plan at the moment is to let my sell orders time out and just look at the buy orders when I want to move something. If the buy orders are so low as to not be worth the time I will do something else until they increase. I am too small to impact the economy but I have no intention of being a doormat either. There are other thing to do.

1 Like