March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

no stack all command when accessing Orca’s flee hangar by a fleet member…
was this change tested at all?

Just rollback the patch, this thing getting really stupid:frowning:

1 Like

I am still waiting for the first HTFU reply from CCP to the community…

1 Like

We monitor the change and will make the adjustments if required.

1 Like

i bet they can’t

Some standings are incorrectly shown .

Old issue with Industry window popped back up. When selecting a facility the first drop down only shows the current station and a selection for all facilities. You have to select all facilities and then reopen the drop down to see the other stations.

When I hold shift to stack a window on a group, other windows snap and block me from moving the one and only window i have clicked on to be moved.

I took over 4 minutes to attempt undocking earlier, finally gave up and stayed docked.

Stop posting SKIN ■■■■. Fix that stupid local cheat.

As of yesterday’s release, EVE Online continues to use TCP ports 80, 443 and 26000, has added TCP port 5222, but no longer uses UDP ports 5062 and 12000 - 16000.

Performance issues with the new XMPP Chat Cluster were fixed as of 15:28 today.

1 Like

And further to CCP Habakuk’s comment, then this was fixed at 15:28 today.

I still can’t start a private conversation with anyone …

TQ runs directly on hardware. See https://www.eveonline.com/article/tranquility-tech-3/ and related dev blogs.

2 Likes

standings fixed ?

What Vatik mentioned here is driving me crazy.

As of yesterday’s release, EVE Online continues to use TCP ports 80, 443 and 26000, has added TCP port 5222, but no longer uses UDP ports 5062 and 12000 - 16000. Make sure those TCP ports are open.

We had these kind of firewall checks in the client back in the days, they proved in general more problematic than helpful since we can’t really tell what the reason is if we can’t connect to the services we need.

Ports 80 (HTTP), 443 (HTTPS), 5222 (XMPP), 26000 (game server) must be open. The game server port has no facility to filter/redirect traffic based on other protocols, it only understands its own protocol.

The new chat cluster for EVE Online was wrangled under control this afternoon, the performance issues were fully fixed as of 15:28 today.

1 Like

Can you send us a bug report, please.