March 2019 Release - General Feedback

I bet you’re the kind of ratter that doesn’t tell his fighters to mwd to the next ring in the sanctum as the last part of the previous spawn is taking the last volley. I bet you mwd orbit so they slingshot out of their own optimals instead of telling them to approach for a solid volley.

That’s after these nerfs you have a delay on spawns to scoop your mtus. However, that time spent after your done looting your old sites is time spent doing that and not just ratting more. Hence why I said it adds risk and and delays the payout (someone can come kill the mtu or die hauling their tags to the npc order).

And thanks for pointing out the formatting on my last post. I always make that mistake and didn’t catch it again.

1 Like

LoL sure, that must be it. I must be one of those kinds of ratters.

Yeah I bet you also let your fighters establish their own orbits rather than telling them to orbit 500 after every attack command then wonder why they get owned while they’re webbed at their missile orbit range.

If you’re letting high/low sec solo eve semi-retirees like me beat your null super umbrella capital ticks then you’re not doing it right.

My favorite part of the way I earn isk is that it isn’t isk. It’s LP that turns into items people buy for isk. Inflation won’t affect me as much as it will affect people that just print isk.

Yeah that must be why your unique claim of 250 mil per hour in a nidhoggur is not bull crap. Because you just make up more crap about how other people must do things. Case in point … fighters don’t get webbed in havens or sanctums but you wouldn’t know that because bull crap is as bull crap does.

Just saying 250/hr in a Nidhoggur is perfectly doable if you don’t make mistakes and actually pay attention.

Sure. You don’t even have to rat when you get a nidhoggur. CCP just sends free isk.

Okay boss enjoy your even worse ticks due to anomaly nerfs.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s funny how EVE is being balanced with (longer) timers…
Rather than making people actually play the game more.

Yeah, I understand u wanna fight botting!
Why dont u remove local from null-sec and give more room for hunters!
People who are aware and do their d-scan will survive!
Botters, afk ratters die!

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s make all space the same! We should be able to bring titans into j-space with a cyno, too!

1 Like

Yeah I get ur sarcasm!
But adding more timers, longer timers ain’t going to help!

Ccp has just target on their only loyal customers left, grinders in null sec!

20 min for Rally points

1 Like

Adding longer timers is, according to our turbo-krabs, not having any real impact on them at all, yeah.

Holistic, integrated design solves problems. Attempting to fix them by tweaking in isolation… causes more.

2 Likes

Bad, shortsighted change. Very disappointing when I know CCP is capable of introducing good ideas but this wasn’t one of them.

These isk making opportunities have been in the game for years and now that one intelligent faction has actually gotten good at utilizing their opportunities you try to nerf it into ground? This doesn’t just affect Imperium, it affects every nullsec region. Making isk harder to get will also just push away more players. Why go PVP when you have to spend another X amount of hours just trying to keep up with the game?

3 Likes

Bots rat in their own systems in most spaces and have no interaction with users. More concerning are stupid biological users who do not behave as it is expected and run their sites without letting other people know what they do. This has been a problem before this stupid patch and it is now an even greater problem.

nerf everything, so we can buy PLEX with real money and sell in-game for ISK, right ? I guess this is the direction to 100% P2W. Or do you think in slightly big alliances if you have a super you own all the anomalies ? In my alliance we often queue up and announce the anomalies and if it’s too crowded you get nothing.

but that’s exactly what they want - stop ratting buy plex go pvp

Plenty of people are already doing that right now and have been for years. Where do you think the PLEX that you buy on the market comes from?

I feel that this change to anomalies respawn rate was meant to hit hard the big alliances/coalitions.
By increasing spawn timers you directly affect the income of those alliances. If you double the spawn time then you get half the income…and why not do it? (sarcastic)
I would really want to know the motivation behind this changes, you cant just do this because of botting, while hurting hundreds of players and crippling alliances.
This is just like phone listening of every citizen just for the sake of national security
I would really like to know what were the reasons for this change…THE REAL REASON, at least EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS CCP ! not just throw what seems like very bad calls

#CCPEXPLAIN! #STOPRUININGTHEGAME

P.S. Just like every other feedback forum page…there is absolutely no response…WHY EVEN MAKE THEM? You like having this pages filled with disappointed people? Does it make you happy? Are you sadistic, feeding on others people anger? WHAT IS THE POINT OF FEEDBACK IF WE NEVER GET ANY RESPONSE? 181 enraged posts and NO ONE IS AT LEAST TRYING TO RESPOND…

4 Likes