March 2019 Release - General Feedback

Its about 250 if you do not make any mistakes in rotation and have good skills. bonuses with drops/escalation. In comparison to the billions/hr in C5 WH or multi-boxing rorq’s its quite low actually.

Holy carp, do people still buy that figure?

That was a number that represented one, single, incredibly lucky tick where everything lined up perfectly and the pilot got something like 225M. The dev in question then extrapolated that to an hour to come up with… I think it was 680M or so? And then acted like that was normal.

And when he got caught, and called out on it, he apologized because he knew he was full of crap.

Nobody is making 700M an hour on a regular basis from a single supercarrier. Not even an officer-fit Hel.

@Mezzo_Ghanem - get someone to toss the noctis into their rorq and jump it to another part of one of the pockets. Yeah, it can get annoying to get a system that isn’t active, but it’s just a matter of timing and hitting the rhythm.

250 seems pretty low. I remember ratting in a Nidhoggur for a similar amount…

I was saying 250/hour…and that is getting good (in my opinion) at what I was doing…haha (rotations, getting keybinds, etc).

I am not arguing at the amount I am receiving for ticks. The problem is once I complete the anoms in my system what am I suppose to do? Sit around and stare at space? Its nice to “zone out” and just farm…its fun and now its gone. That is all just wanted to share personal opinion.

Basically.

I’d recommend blitzing burners. It’s an endless stream and you don’t have to rely on safety cause you can do it in HS. It’s above 200/h if done properly with some chances of dank drops.

And why is that acceptable by the community? Gameplay with nothing to do while “playing” ?

Well the thing is you are able to go next door and do anoms there…you just don’t want to.

2 Likes

Why should I have to change what I have been doing for awhile ? If I am paying for the game shouldn’t I get what I want to do?

People have to adapt to gameplay changes all the time. It’s just part of how eve grows. If you want to be able to log in casually after work and make money it doesn’t seem like the responsibility of a super fits your schedule. Being in high sec a couple jumps from Jita making decent money seems more appropriate.

1 Like

Time to do other things. Hit the head. Make some popcorn.

Though, what I’m hearing from Theta (like, literally right now in mumble) is that overall, this hasn’t really slowed anything down at all. Just find yourself a quiet pocket system. Heck, ask Theta if they can recommend one. Then you, too, can hear them complaining about a guy using a hel to kill the first wave of sites and then bosoning the rest with his titan…

… and the complaint is ‘that’s inefficient, he should be doing separate sites’.

I am just sharing my two cents for whatever it is worth. Tis a drop in the bucket I know, but in the off chance anyone is listening.

Thanks all for the responses. Good night.

I don’t know if someone else mentioned this or if it was posted before because TL;DR.

What I’m wondering is who thought it was fine/ a good idea to delay respawn on Rally Points to 20 minutes. Seriously, it is ███████ ██████. If you keep this ████ up, a lot more of people are going to say “████ this ████”, because that’s what this is.

It appear your new year’s resolution was to ████ your customers as much as you could so they quit your game so less and less people play it and you retire or something. While is an eternal meme that “Eve is dying”, you might make it come true with if you keep this ████████ of ██████ changes.

In short, thanks for the “████ you, players. Buy our PLEX or grind more”.

#StopImplementingDumbChangesCCP

Well, like I said: theta’s a resource for making this not actually impact you all that much. Talk to them. Use the resource.

I am gonna go ahead and call bull s on that claim, 250m in a nidhoggur never happened.

Well unfortunately I don’t have random videos saved of me ratting so I can’t really prove that to you. Just had hyperspacials and a system to myself due to my awkward timezone.

It was more than 250 if you count the escalations.

Or you made it up to support your not factually based conclusion.

Sounds like you’re bad at fighter management, pre-aligning, having implants and doing what you do well. I mean, if you don’t believe me.

If I’m doing 200+ on HS burners I should hope the null boys in carriers aren’t making less than 250.

No it sounds like you are doubling down on bull crap.

1 Like