Ore anomalies nerfed?

Getting reports that ore anomalies have had their output nerf by as much as half. I am wondering if this is happening everywhere? Also if anyone has heard anything from CCP about this?

1 Like

Good job CCP.

1 Like

Great Job CCP!

ftfy

1 Like

Nice.
I like it.

1 Like

The next step has to be making PVP impossible in high…

2 Likes

No complaints here, keep it up!

It already is with war dec immune corps and NPC stations.

Stop feeding same shitty discussion all over again.

I stop the moment it is realized…

Must be good enough for you…

It is a bug.

Not good enough…

To bad for you then.

Can confirm this is happening here in Delve.

4 Likes

nope…CCP will continue to change the game to the better and finally bring it to 2019/2020…

2004 is gone and over…simply welcome the fact and adapt to 2019…

1 Like

CCP, is it bug or feature?

Threads linked

CCPlease also shorten the NPC Ratting bounties by half as an adjustment to mining.

2 Likes

Probably not a bug. Numbers changed, this doesn’t happen randomly. What infuriates me is that CCP are cowards and didn’t either warn in advance nor document the change in the patch note.

1 Like

“Cowards”? LMAO

5 Likes

What do you call an undocumented change that could possibly lead to a consequent amount of people unsubing ?

CHAOS!

CCP said enough time during world tour events That they will stop with publishing upcoming changes months, week before just to let everyone min/max before everything will even be online on TQ.

For me this are “big balls” not a cowards. But without arguments, there must be insult…

7 Likes

For me this are “big balls” not a cowards. But without arguments, there must be insult…

lol