Moon Mineral Distribution Update

Greetings,

We have a few additional information about the Moon Mineral Distribution that is coming. Feel free to use this thread to provide your feedback on the matter.

5 Likes

Do nullsec ores like Spodumain, Arkonor, Crokite… count as basic ores?

4 Likes

I would like to second Nila Sotken’s question

3 Likes

We are changing the contents of moon ores, but not basic ores. When you refine moon ores, you won’t get basic minerals (as per the exceptions above). This will take effect immediately.

Thank’s for the heads up. \s

We knew you were removing mineral ores, but you never gave details as to what direction the minerals in moon ores was going to be. Many people rightfully assumed you were simply going to fold them into each other and are now at a loss.

So at what point in time are you going to stop with the stick and at least give players a glimpse of that carrot?

EDIT - I realize I have been a bit negative as of late, but CCP you honestly have given me very little reason not to be.

23 Likes

Does this mean we need to scan the moons again to determine their contents?

3 Likes

So moon ore is now all thats gonna appear and its not gonna have basic materials, making peoples large scale operatins and over a years worth of work 100% pointless… wow…

17 Likes

In short, yes. -At least any mineral moons you have have been holding.

They already stole the majority of those already… Welcome to Null - here for CCP to screw over time after time after time

6 Likes

no its trit plus other basic minerals on moon ores.

1 Like

So, in short, this isn’t a full “mineral shortage”, it’s a tritanium shortage

5 Likes

so the only result of moons in HS will be pyerite, mexalon, and useless R4 goo ? the goo that we can’t even use in HS in the first place ?

9 Likes

That is 99% of moons, thanks CCP we love tedius work.

6 Likes

You fail to see the bigger picture. Linear thinking, unfortunate.

CCP, I’m glad you finally realized the economy was in dire need of attention. Will be interesting to see how these changes impact T2 prices/production. Also very curious to see how the full re-balance plays out. Would love to see some more production capabilities shifting to J-space.

13 Likes

Well looks like 0.0 gets screwed again. Seems like the dev team doesn’t even know their own game. Hopefully this gets reversed and all of you get fired.

13 Likes

Players have been gorging on the carrot for years.

That’s why this change is happening at all. Too fat from carrots.

23 Likes

They just stated near the bottom that the R4 goo will be more useful at a later date. Please read the entire article.

“We are planning on increasing the demand for R4 moon goo through the industry (blueprint) changes. These changes don’t have a delivery date yet.”

4 Likes

So what is supposed to be the most common ore in the game is now the rarest in nullsec?

3 Likes

With the removal of basic minerals from moon ores there doesn’t seem to be a reason to not allow the moon ore to be compressed.

14 Likes

This is a valid suggestion.

GJ CCP next step to ruin the economy of this game and the game itself. :rofl:

11 Likes