MASS DDOS?

Discord’s status page is offline, but it seems to be something to do with Cloudflare.

what system was that, just asking so i can check on your fleet for you in case i get back in before you

2 Likes

eve-offline.net is down too, so you can’t check server status that way.

Holy ■■■■ my Discord desktop client has a cloudflare error page

Clip2net_200718003356
:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :thinking: :thinking:

Anybody else amused that what everyone suspected was a DDOS attack was actually an outage with their DDOS mitigation service?

1 Like

If you want your precious internet back, deliver a brown paper bag full of pervy things to the park, and leave it under the bench by the entrance. Come alone. If you go to the cops or tell anyone else, I’ll cut its cords for good. You have until midnight.

1 Like

Thanks! You’re a sweetie! The fleet is at Notonyerlyfe.

@Destiny_Corrupted I’m scared please hold me

2 Likes

a friend is blaming everyone in the war, overloading discords servers.

Hmm, the eve launcher still says 11k people are logged in. That’s down from 25k from about 15 minutes ago.

1 Like

unable to log in, discord failing to update, eveoffline is … offline . wot do FC?

Same here in florida… the launcher says I have connectivity issues… apparently, I don’t.

nope

omg don’t make me go outside
there is sunlight

Val and I were wondering what happened to you, then I saw local in Jita drop from 2000+ to 887…

EVE Offline is working for me down in NZ so I guess its not the server itself but something leading to it…

My traceroute stops at Doraville, GA.

Seems to be bigger then that. I got booted from the server and discord and cannot connact to local sites through my working WiFi. 4G lets me connect to teh internet though and the Eve servers seems up but like 20.000 lost connection it seems.

It’s a CloudFlare issue - all users of CloudFlare are affected

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

Updated as of 21:45 EVE time:
Investigating - Cloudflare is investigating issues with Cloudflare Resolver and our edge network in certain locations.

Customers using Cloudflare services in certain regions are impacted as requests might fail and/or errors may be displayed.

Data Centers impacted include: SJC, DFW, SEA, LAX, ORD, IAD, EWR, ATL, LHR, AMS, FRA, CDG

Hey guys, we are investigating the situation as we speak.

2 Likes