[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

That would be a waste of a corp invitation Gai, at most Saeger would log off eve and onto the forums whenever you find yourself at war.
Last time he was active he sent a mail to Atype, something about taking over the jita undock and kicking VMG in the mouth. Then wasn’t seen for 5 months leaving his “friends” to do the actual fighting. Still have that mail saved just to look at it any time he post’s something… makes me smile every time.

Hire VMG we make our enemy’s hide on the forums :laughing:

good bunch of guys always up for hire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For hisec mercenary activities - Hire VMG!

Offering services in:

Citadel attack and defence.
War declarations and assists
Assassinations

7 Likes

More art like this please! :smile:

Did you see the one he put up on the Marmite thread? It’s badass! I’m absolutely impressed.

1 Like

Thanks lol more to come. One per day :slight_smile:

I said it before on the old forums and I’ll say it here too. You have found your groove with visuals. That is quite good

2 Likes

So Yaosus - any chance we can have a conversation about graphics for MRMNG and Fly Fearless?

Hire VMG - Affordable top-rate highsec mercenaries.
Services include, but are not limited to:
Citadel Bashing
Maximum damage war declarations
Assassinations
Really cool artwork
Funny Memes

XD

Seriously though. Fly Fearless recommends VMG Merc Services

1 Like

One of the best test of a Merc group is there ability to take on other Mercs. If anyone wants to hire vmg to continue to destroy marmite they can. When marmite did the dirty on us we were forced to step in. We hunted and got some nice kills. Over the last few days marmite have been pressured daily and the effect is they dock up and log. Hire VMG. We stop Mercs being mercs.

1 Like

Offering services in:

Assassination Contracts

@Gai_Heiyuu

Message me in game or post in my sales thread.

1 Like

Hire VMG today for high sec merc activities.

Offering services in:

Assassinations

Offering services in:

Assassination Contracts

3 Likes

This is a discussion about corps and alliances, so it’s being moved to the correct section.

2 Likes

Offering services in:

Assassination Contracts

2 Likes

You should stop inciting flame wars, spreading false rumors and mostly posting offtopic rant.

- Do you want to hire VMG, then contact Khromius, Natural Clonekiller, Luukje etc.
- You do not like VMG, it’s fine, we understand and we’re happy that you hate us.

My advice, focus on improving your alliance.

1 Like

That kind of post does not require an answer. That is just a weird attempt to troll.

1 Like

Offering services in:

Citadel Attack and Defence
War Declarations and Assists
Assassination Contracts

1 Like

- You suffering from in game incompetence. Come cry in the VMG thread. :rage:
- You feel insecure and unhappy with yourself. Come cry in the VMG thread. :innocent:
- Do you mine all day long and nobody cares about you. Come cry in the VMG thread. :sunglasses:
- Lost a ship and witnessed your loot being scooped up by VMG pilots. Come cry in the VMG thread. :heart_eyes:
- You not getting enough attention in your universe, you are small, insignificant and nobody cares about you. No problem. Come cry in the VMG thread.
- You applied to VMG and got rejected… twice ffs. Come cry in the VMG thread. :sob:
- Do you live in Balle, your alliance is being demolished by VMG and your name is Pinocchio. By all means come cry in the VMG thread. :rofl:

Disclaimer : While VMG Customer Support Dept. is striving to solve everyone’s problems, unfortunately due to occasional shortages on the market, we cannot hand over bananas :banana: to each and every sad monkey. Be patient, you will get your banana as soon as one of our pilots will have time to serve you properly.

:heart: Please ask Betty from the information desk to give you the VMG TCR (tears collecting recipient) and fill it while you are here. Vendetta Mercenary Group is proud to have produced and sold more than one billion :sweat_drops: VMG Salty Candies™ last month alone and would like to thank you for your never ending supply of salty tears.

1 Like

If you wish a contract with VMG, Then contact Khromius or NCK. My recommendation, ask for them in the VMG pub. Though your prices won’t quote out right; You keep alternating smack talk and sincerity like they mix well with vodka or something. VMG is a straight business. If you have dealings with them, come at them straight.

Offering services in:

Citadel Attack and Defence
War Declarations and Assists
Assassination Contracts

1 Like