[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

Let’s go.

Still wrecking EVE dreams for pay.

1 Like

We are hiring !!

Interested in knocking over digital sandcastles for fun and profit? Join BLACKFLAG. today!

Always looking for new pilots. Former Marmite/VMG/Forsaken Asylum/PIRAT members especially welcome!

Open for business

is there a discord for BlackflaG ? ANYONE I CAN TALK TO

Mail us in-game

Khromius
Emil Sebastian
Natural CloneKiller

Salute to a friend leaving the game for good. It has been a pleasure knowing you.

Charon | 3ulldog | Killmail | zKillboard

8 Likes

If I may kindly request BLACKFLAG your quotation for a job that had been too difficult and way too dangerous for Frostpacker to accomplish?

Please accept my humble apologies if this job turns into any sort of bloodbath of some massive scale.

Evemail sent.

in need of your assistance, please contact TenKeyz

Contact us in Game.

We can understand that your inbox gets pounded mighty hard with many New Eden releated requests.
time-is-running-out

Could that request really be too dangerous? Or just such backlog with the number of jobs in circulation.

Due to the nature of such quotation request Frostpacker kindly asks that such details are not to be released publicly to New Eden Citizens.

I don’t know what is in the request.

But how serious must somebody take a request from somebody that references himself in the 3rd person? The guys get a lot of troll mails as well.

1 Like

We are sure that the quotation request deadline is real.

If you are in contact with Blackflag members, wouldn’t you feel it would be only fair to allow Natural CloneKiller to submit quotation?

If Natural CloneKiller, wishes to seek your imput it is something Frostpacker won’t get involved with.

Only three (3) Pilots had received the request to quote and just three (3) will be needed.

/As there is far more at stake here than just suppling a simple quotation.

Frostpacker agrees It would be far more easy to not quote and still receive a win win rather than quoting and failing to deliver as after all Blackflag is a Mercenary Alliance.

If I may kindly request BLACKFLAG your quotation

Jan 15 unedited refer to first request above that was asked.

quotation request deadline is real.

Deadline was 14th Feb. Expired.

quotation for a job that had been too difficult and way too dangerous

This part we fully agree it would have caused major disruption and thank you for not quoting btw, it would had cost a few million isk at least.

Hello Dear Mercs. Just letting you know that I will dedicate my time alerting and personal messaging/convo all your WT’s in Jita triggering paranoia in them. Obviously, there will still be idiots who wont care, buy hey, even if 10% of my alerts will hit the spot, it will mean a 10% drop in kills for you. So have fun and see you in jita and around.

This had me laughing so hard. You really have no clue. Blackflag will war dec you themselves if you are a nice juicy pig. Oink! Oink!

The buthurt in this one is strong.

1 Like

Like your funny style :smiley: