:middleparrot: 00sec PVE/Mining corp in Branch is looking for member! (10system/3dead end/3 ice belts):middleparrot:

bumpbumpbump

we have Alliance JF Service and corp transport

bumpbumpbump

bumpbumpbump

Would a force auxiliary pilot be useful, as it is now I am full Indy/research/miner/orca pilot/PVE’er, as far as PVP, I stink, I am about as scary as a paper tiger, but, I can run 8 builds at once and 8 research jobs at once.

I build caps, T-2, T-3, T-2 ammo, etc, black op ships, etc, etc, all racial builds (just a few things I haven’t got), tried looking up WH Corp but they say caps are loot pinatas in a WH so my want to build larger ships has hit a wall, but would a pilot like me be welcome, totally self sufficient, I own a ridiculous amount of bpo’s and bpc’s of all kinds.

Posting here so i’ll find it back when I get home tonight.

I’m a returning player (currently alpha clone but planning to upgrade soon). Never been the biggest fan of PVP but love the PvE and social aspect of the game. I’ll be in touch in your channel!

mail Kine Alan

plz mail Kine Alan

will do. was online late last night and couldn’t stay on long so i decided to postphone a day :slight_smile:

bumpbumpbump

bumpbumpbump

Chucked in an App with my alt If you have any questions you can mail this character :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Hi I am 1.5m skill user to go for mining was interested in joining for mainly mining. I am currently alpha and was interested in making plex to omega ^^ hope to speak to you soon

bumpbumpbump

plz mail Kine Alan

bump bump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump