:middleparrot: 00sec PVE/Mining corp in Branch is looking for member! (10system/3dead end/3 ice belts):middleparrot:

Gooday!
We are a happy rental corp in Branch, and looking ratter/miner or pvper if you like pvp (but no fc, no srp…).
The pirate is Guristas, the most easy rat’s npc!
You can do a 6/10 or 10-10 in 20min and get 1.5b reward if luckly!
What ship you should need?
You can easy rat it just need 1.5m skillp with a VNI. Or use Rattlesnake/Ishtar /T3/Carrier.

What we Offer:
10 systems and still increasing (3 of them is under -0.6 sec dead end system, and we have 3 ice belts);
No PAP, just ratting and mining for your wallet;
Free salvage ship for newbie, you can easily get a plex in short days;
Some free pvp ships if you like pvp;
Quick and convenient alliance JF services;
Lots of Sites and Ore Belts/Ice Belts and no mining tax!
Corp can buy your loot and ore if you want. Or you can sell in Jita;
Low price VNI with fitting.

What we need:
Apply with your full-api /ESI

Here is the site in one system:

If you want to know more, you can join our in-game channel
UITD Public
Or mail
Max Krypton (Au) (fastest remail),
Kine Alan (CN)
Nijaja Koson (EU)
Mark Sunamises (EU)
Tieria Erde Maken (US)
TRINITY NYX (US)
to know more.

daily bump

bumpbump

bumpbump

Bump bump bump

bump bump

Long time pilot returning to eve with a new bro friend once I get him decent skills we are looking to move to null for ratting and mining/salvage on his part where do we send our apis

I am a current player that came back to the game 6 months ago. I have 41ish million SP (in my main), and I am looking for a no drama corp. I am not the best PVPer, and really think the best thing for me to do is embrace this and move to a renter corp. I have the SP to fly PVP, but my life dictates that I have irregular game times and can not make CTAs. I have a carrier and a rorqual. The later has never been fit with modules or left docking range. I have 3 accounts total.

I am currently in GOTG. So moving should be easy. I will join the chat tonight… if I get on.

sure, why not, we are a relax corp, you can free to rat/ming/or go to pvp in vental.
if you want to join, just apply with your full api or sent mail to Kine Alan

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbumpbumpbump

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bump bump

bump bump