Miner w/ 3 accounts LFC

Let me know if you need some more mining capability. Looking for an active corp with cool people. Started playing this game in Beta, returning after about a 7-year absence.

Hello! Have a look at our most recent add. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you PvP too or just crab?

HI
If you are interested trying out wh life check us out, we are a new but growing wh corp part of almost underdogs

I would have to learn, but one of my accounts is geared more toward combat.

If you’re willing to learn and join fights when needed Right Click Jump To - RCJT and find our discord. I’m out till tomorrow but ppl are there to talk to you.

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.