I'm Looking for a CORP

Im a returning player of Eve online ORCA Ready, but i am looking for a corp that is pvp and mining and use voice comms like TS or discord.ATM Illl be mining and scraping want to get into pvp tho so yea, just got omega status and will be looking for a extremely active bunch [ LATER AT NIGHT ]

1 Like

Cro-Magnons is recruiting. We mainly do PVP but with moon mining out the mining needs active pvp on grid with it. So we need both. We live out in Solitude/Syndicate and have easy access to HS,LS,NS. Ingame channel Cro-Magnons Pub and yes we use Discord.

PM Me your Discord id like to talk

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Jawsmasha,

If you’re in USTZ, check us out. A nullsec BLOPS focused corp with an in house indy wing to keep our corporate machine running efficiently. Lots of mining, manufacturing, and PVP to overshadow it all!

Hello Jawsmasha Gutzslashah,

Please give us a closer look see as I believe we have something to offer one another…

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Hello!

I represent a NPC null sec PVP corporation. We don’t mind training a new PVPer in the ways of PVP. Also plenty of ISK making opportunities out here for you also. If you’d like to know more just let me know!

Give us a look, small niche group that is very active and always hunting more content. Always something going on over here and soon to have access to moon goo mining.

Evening.

Resurrection Complex

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re all about the PvP in organised fleets ~ want somelarge scale battles? we’re the place to be.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining.

We offer an Orebuyback programme ~

Hey there. If you haven’t found a home yet, come by Dark Crimson pub and speak to one of our recruiters.

Come and chew rocks and make big space bux doing it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.