Mineral/Blueprint cross reference?

There is one site I know about where you can search for blueprints using 1 mineral on it own, but I do not know of a site that does all 3 at the same time.

https://everef.net/groups/18

Click on a mineral and it will show you a page with a link to see all the blueprints that use it.

Unfortunately it shows blueprints that need other materials too. It does not restrict the list to show blueprints that use only the selected materials, sorry. But I am hoping some of the info there might be useful to you.

I do not know how well updated that site is - compared to the current Eve game database. (The few bits of info I checked looked correct)

Tritanium:

Pyerite:

Mexallon:

I hope it helps a bit. Lots of info to look through though! I wish you good luck and happy manufacturing. :slight_smile:

1 Like