Mining Barge Align Time in Group

In Low don’t we have lots of through traffic? That’s why he went to z kill… not sure why it took so long.

Well, assuming I manage to recruit that Orca pilot and convince him his idea is dumb, that’s not an option for us since that means we only have 3 systems and 3 moons, so backing into dead ends is going to put a damper on our mining.

What method of Scouting should I use if in a system that isn’t a dead end? I mentioned I posted 5 Scouts to cover 8 systems, that’s obviously wrong, but that was on my own initiative, the Orca pilot could have used some of his buddies to cover the systems I was missing. However, the fact that I was told on coms these guys were dangerous after they landed on grid shows that what I have isn’t working well.