Monthly Economic Report - February 2018

Well, I’d assume the API is querying the same tables that the market data dump is from… thus not really unexpected.

The interesting question would be if CCP for example stores historically each market order and action on that market order. Then from this an accurate picture could be generated, if indeed faulty price data has been stored.
Or if that is the data they have and thus it can’t get more accurate.

Its not the data they have. When I went over an item with @CCP_Quant last year, he had unedited data for an item, which did not match the values in game.

EDIT: However, we can perhaps use the data to find out when the algorithm went rogue on us :smiley:

That destroyed value graphic pic was a welcome surprise. I don’t remember seeing anything like it previously. If it’s new, keep doing them; if not…keep doing them. :slight_smile:

just waiting for another rorqual nerf

Please include wormhole space in these reports. It’s a glaring omission and we have moon mining now.

1 Like

Yes that is frustrating and I think its a general problem of the solo/small gang taking a long time to find a non-overwhelming oponent to fight. However i was referring to the large alliances such as Goonswarm not picking fights. Goons have stated several times they have no interest in a campaign against anyone and said come and try to invade us EVE.

It seems the values for Imports & Exports by Region is wrong? The values are much lower than previous months for regions like The Citadel and The Forge.

I mean the total imports value for February is 30.54T for The Citadel, but on January report the import amount is 837.03T and on December it was 812.27T.

Hard to think the 800T difference is anything but error in the data or the measured time is just different for that graph on the February report. Other regions seem to be off as well, when comparing the data to previous months, though they might vary more compared to the Citadel and Forge.

Wrote export instead of import at first, but value differences do not change.

From the reports it makes no sense that some people want highsec nerfed even further when the money is not coming from there. The trading going on there is between the null entities so it paints a false picture of wealth distribution.

I live in highsec for now and until something happens to shake up new Eden to its foundation it may just be time to leave. There appears to be no reason to fight in null besides repelling the odd group of bored roamers looking for a good fight. Burn Jita is good event for Eve’s health, but it also perhaps shows how bored they are as well… So why should I go back to null?

Perhaps we need a litle more themepark in null if all that happens is cooperative castle building.

I was wondering about this myself. What’s going on here?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.