Monthy Economic Report - April 2018

The Monthly Economic Report for April 2018 is now ready!

The raw data, including the killmail dump, can be found here (29.1 MB).

For deeper understanding of the indices used in the report, please have a look at the following explanations.

Mineral Price Index (MPI)
The Mineral Price Index (MPI) shows the price changes in all eight minerals used to produce ships and other items in EVE. The weight of each mineral in the index changes each month is based on the relative trade values of the previous month.

Primary Producer Price Index (PPPI)
The Primary Producer Price Index consists of manufacturing items used for the production of other manufacturing items at the secondary stage. Manufacturing items used for the production of final consumer goods are excluded. The index includes such item groups as ore, moon materials, planetary commodities, sleeper relics, and items used in invention.

Secondary Producer Price Index (SPPI)
The Secondary Producer Price Index contains production materials and other production items that are used in the manufacturing of consumer goods, i.e. goods included in the Consumer Price Index.

Consumer Price Index (CPI)
The Consumer Price Index measures the overall price changes of consumer products. This is not limited to consumables such as fuel, ammunition or PLEX, but also includes assets such as ships, modules, implants and starbase structures. In summary, anything that is not primarily used to produce other goods is included in the index, which contains over 4000 individual items.

2 Likes

Thank you for fixing the pictures. This is a lot more convenient than before. :smiley:

And I am awestruck: Delve outproducing Forge now by 10T ISK.

Also: how much is NA T ISK?

2 Likes

Yip soon Delvion’s will be going on super roam’s xD hold the target we still in warp!

3 Likes

Active ISK Delta N/A? That’s a new one…

1 Like

Same with the end of month isk supply. Apparently, isk stopped existing?

1 Like

@CCP_Larrikin

Excuse me, but I have an important request.

The ISK value of ships destroyed is completely misleading without the actual numbers behind it. It would be far more informative if we could see that data in combination, or seperate.

There are people around the forums who like to pretend, or actually believe, that “a huge amount of isk being destroyed” is equal to “a lot of people being negatively affected”, which is plain wrong. ISK value alone does not give an accurate representation of the amount of people actually impacted on, while the numbers of kills definitely does.

Thank you for reading.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t imports equal exports?

Edit: I have done the math

1 Like

Mmmmm shiny data

Any chance we could get an updated version of this corp chart?

6 Likes

Things imported to/exported from WHS aren’t accounted for on both ends.

3 Likes

What a beautiful map of numbers. Wonderful. Thank you.

1 Like

Looks like a healthy and well balanced economy.

3 Likes

Imperial Guardians… hue. I remember them.

1 Like

Thank you CCP for the data!

Getting better with clever tricks of discretion I see :sunglasses:

In the money supply graph the lines for “character” and “total” end in early April instead until end of April.
Same applies to the appropriate MoneySupply.csv:

2018-04-26,NA,229214491369545,NA
2018-04-27,NA,229215248756588,NA
2018-04-28,NA,230229708820432,NA
2018-04-29,NA,229801913137975,NA
2018-04-30,NA,229188544891373,NA
2018-05-01,NA,228918459694229,NA
2018-05-02,NA,228767843698723,NA

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.