[MOTCC] Maidens Of The Chalice - Sov Null Active PVP - Looking for new blood - EUTZ/USTZ

Recruiting Still!

Recruiting Still!

Does this corp take on new players? About a month old to Eve?

Unfortunately not :frowning:
I can however recommend “Yondu Confederation” for new players looking for Amarr FW.

Recruiting still!

Recruiting still

Recruiting still!

Recruiting still!

Recruiting still!

Recruiting Still!

Recruiting still!

Recruiting still!

Probably cause you’re awoxers. Lel
Careful not to fleet up in anything worth more than 100 mil these poors get horny fast.

You’ve never been in TMOCC, how could we have AWOX’d you?

You heard it here first boys make sure you’re technically in corp before fleeting. I’d still avoid 100 or so mil fits they’re really poor and petty.

Not to mention bad. As in losing four ships including an Oracle to one Orthrus bad.

Oh you’re that vedmak dude that sent me the rage mail about getting killed lol, cry me a river bro.

However, did you know that statistically a TMOCC member is more likely to be AWOX’d by another member than be killed by an actual enemy?
Join TMOCC today.

Rage mail? Lol I sent you a mail saying I don’t get where the satisfaction comes from destroying fleet members. I’m not poor though so idgaf regarding the loss. Just sucks that humans like yourself exist.

Gotta be honest though feels bad and ruined my night getting blown up by people I was working with, if it doesn’t bother you you’re probably a sociopath. Good luck with that recruitment.

Oh also stay bad. That orthrus engagement was a laugh. Wish I had known beforehand what kind of people you are and how little player skill you have. I would’ve wiped you myself. Seriously how did you manage to lose all those ships to one orthrus? No one had an mwd?

Dude you sound pretty angry to me…

You came to low sec in a shiny new ship, got killed and now you’re still this angry over a week later? You should probably play WOW.

And regarding the orthrus thing idk, think it was a mix of AFK and not expecting a 70km point before warping.

Recruiting still!

My EVE-speak might be a little rusty, but you can only be AWOX’d by another member, correct? Then you’re basically guaranteed to not get AWOX’d by an enemy.

Whatever the case, I have to say, the alliance logo alone seems like more than enough reason to want to join. Glorious.

Well I meant it as though, your chances of dying to an enemy is lower than dying to another member :slight_smile:

Just a joke - Though, we do like to shoot each other a fair bit.