Mother Lode L4 mining mission

Can we have something changed?
Mission goal is to mine 44800 m3 polygypsum, while after recent “improvements” Mackinaw ore hold is lowered, so I have to make another trip to mine remaining 32 ore of 2800, yes only 32 ore of 2800.
Its not like I’m making billions, I just dont understand why this company hates solo players, especially high-sec, and especially miners. What are those “changes” aiming for, I’m not going to join wars or move to low-sec or do anything that assumes losing my assets because it’s hard earned under constand abuse from CCP.

switch to a different ship with a larger hold.
or have an alt with a miasmos hanging out to pick up a jetcan full of ore

Mack’s biggest ore hold, and I’m definitely not buying an orca to do mining missions.
And definitely not paying a second account just to do mining missions.
My grievance is to remove the left-over inconvenience after recent “improvements”, because there is no reason for it to be, it serves no purpose, it just annoys.

1 Like

Maybe you can add a cargo expander for that mission and put the extra ore in the normal cargo hold?

2 Likes

The mackinaw ore hold was not reduced? It was increased iirc.

Can you make more ISK doing level 4 mining missions than just mining regular ore?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.