Multiple Bases

Hello there, I like to do exploring and my current way of going to HS from NS is by using pochven.
It tp me to a random pochven system and have WH close to high sec. Would it be worth to make a couple bases in HS and a couple in LS? Because sometimes the WH leads to LS.

This is seemingly because I seem to end up in random places, but I don’t know if it is better to set up a few bases to take cover for while, and is setting up a few LS bases worth it?

you can edit your posts FYI.

as far as bases, that depends on what your activities are. As a mission runner to get paid to raise standings for others, we have “bases” all over to cater to several different corps/regions of space.

Okay well that is a good point. But what I’m trying to say is, is it worth to make multiple bases if you are just storing exploration stuff and probes. And I’m new to the game so I don’t know what I’m doing.

you don’t have to set up a base, but you can set up and first NPC station you come to, store the stuff at. you have an option called personal assets, so if you tend to have lots of stations with your stuff in them from your travels, the personal assets will show you where all your stuff is.

Yes but I don’t really know where to store them other than the trade hubs because I don’t really want to sell the loot after I get to high.

just the first NPC station that you come to in the same area of space you’re in if its not a wormhole… that way if you have juicy loot, you aren’t flying all over the place. on the overview, any NPC station is a square icon…

Yes TT for giving me a simpler suggestion. I truly appreciate it.:slightly_smiling_face:

Best system for basing out is thera wh with multiple entrances to low,highsec, nulsec and WHs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.