My eve Map

Reminds me of EVE Strategic Maps…

OP, instead of doing this all in Photoshop, why don’t you look into a more appropriate tool for the job?
Graphviz for example.

You can still do the finishing touches in Photoshop after tedious work is done and automated.

1 Like

interesting not used that before but i will have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Graphviz looks to complicated stick with Photoshop for now lol

1 Like

There was a player who did moon surveys throughout New Eden and released the information by region, for a fee. Maybe you’d find something like that worthwhile. The trick would be finding some type of characteristic that isn’t available through internet research. Something that would require you to have eyes on target, so to speak.

1 Like

changed colours and updated map - The Forge!

Next maps will be Lonetrek and The Citadel

1 Like

It Wood Be Nice To Have A Historical Atlas Of Eve Online One Day, In The Tradition Of The Greater London Public Transportation Systems.
Keep Dreaming My Good Capsuleer Jian Mira :slight_smile: o7
P.S. (My Earth Alt :slight_smile: I Am From The Norwegian Valley Of Gudbrandsdalen (English: Gudbrand Valley) And Gudbrandsdalen = Low-Sec And London = Jita 44 From My Perspective

2 Likes

yes i was thinking trying to create something like that but i think it might be to complicated

2 Likes

Skills are like time, They take time, To show Themselves.

1 Like

Thanks for posting: the higher quality PDF is here.

My summary map is here

OP - I applaud your efforts to make Eve more navigable. Dotlan seems to be the standard in region by region maps - particularly as its system stats are updated constantly. There is a real need to create maps that merge regions by interest group (trade, piracy, mining, missions, warfare, low sec, high sec, etc) so we get to see Eve fully, rather than as isolated regional fragments. There are major trade and strategic advantages in seeing the whole picture, rather than the sum of its parts. Is this something you may follow?

Cheers
DRP

1 Like