Myrmidon L3 Droneboat Fit

Hi, could someone take a look at my Myrmidon fit and give advice/recommendations to get extra DPS out of it for L3 missions as right now I’m only getting 236 DPS out of it, thanks.

[Myrmidon]
Medium Armor Repairer II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane I
Reactive Armor Hardener
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Drone Navigation Computer I
Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Cap Recharger II
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

Drone Link Augmentor I
Drone Link Augmentor I
Auto Targeting System I

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Nanobot Accelerator I

Hammerhead I x5

With low skills your probably will make more DPS using 3 heavy drones and 2 mediums. If they will work on small targets in lvl3 missions, can’t tell. Faction drones also have extra DPS and tracking. If you can afford them.

Gallente Battlecruiser. Drone interfacing and Medium Drone Operation skills are fastest way to increase DPS.

If your drones have hard time applying damage (they miss a lot), consider swapping drone navigaction computer for omnidirectional tracking link. But skills and faction drones are your best bet right now. In my opinion at lest.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Lis, I’ll run a few missions with that drone setup and see how it works out.

Faction drones are kind of off the table for the time being while I get my setup sorted out as I cant afford to lose 1.6mil a pop but will definitely look into them in the future.

For now I will focus on training up the skills you suggested. Would you make any adjustments to the fit itself?

Not really. Looks solid for me.
You probably don’t need more than 4-6 minutes of cap for most missions. When you will feel confident with our tank and learn more about each mission. You can consider (if skills allow and you have enough cap left) dropping one cap module for that extra drone application or another navigation computer. Should improve completion time.

I assume you will be going for lvl 4 missions in future?

1 Like

Yeah I was playing around with dropping a a cap module for a Drone Nav Comp and its definitely viable.

I’ll be going on to L4’s but probably fit out a Dominix for them.

Cool, just don’t rush it. You can fly hull but that don’t mean it will be efficient. Get skills for battleship and drones (support skills included) to lvl 3, preferably 4 before you start doing lvl 4 missions. I know, that new ship will be tempting, but trust me. You probably will make more isk completing lvl 3 missions fast. rather than slowly grinding lvl 4’s.

All that being said. Enjoy your time in game. This is not a work. Do what is most fun for you and don’t look only at max isk gains.

2 Likes

Getting guns on your myrm should be something to aim for. When you have decent gunnery & drone skills you will spit DPS.

I have a few fits based around a “max trained alpha” which is effectively a character skilled to the maximum level an alpha can be skilled to, and with focused training you could fit something like this with around 3.5m SP and see the same numbers.

[Myrmidon, Myrmidon PvE NewBro (Alpha L3 Missions)

Medium Armor Repairer II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Cap Recharger II
Drone Navigation Computer I
Omnidirectional Tracking Link I, Tracking Speed Script

Dual 150mm Railgun II, Spike M

Medium Nanobot Accelerator I

Hammerhead II x2
Ogre I x3

511 DPS and 178 dps omni tank for 5 min.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.