Need Appearance fix

First of all, I want to apologize if there is any misunderstanding or a word that is not expressed or explained well since I am using a translator to open this thread.

Secondly, I want to apologize again because I’m probably not very aware of this thread as such. I created this thread on the recommendation of GM to try to fix several things about the outfits in the game.

In this section I am going to focus mainly on female customization, since my character has always been female. If you have any problem with a male character, you can comment on it as well. I don’t think there would be any problem with it.

…

Also add that the socks do not appear even if you have them activated even if the outfit does not reach the feet.

…

I leave you here all the names of the garments that I show in the thread

-Women’s Exoplanets Data Analyst Lab Coat
-Women’s Virtuality Biotechnician Coat
-Women’s Biosecurity Response Team Coat
-Women’s DED Cryptologic Technician Coat
-Women’s ‘Eternity’ Suit (White)
-Women’s Amarr Devotional Robe

  • The … were images and added content which they did not let me post since they only allow me to post a single image.
3 Likes

I’m not going to mention anything about this but he dropped it :3

1 Like

In image 1, 2, 3 & 4 you see the similarities between the 2 dresses (They are the same except for the color) however only the white ones allow you to go to the next page as shown in image 5

1


2 2 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
3 dP21BVT
4 ggKp6cS
5 3 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

*I needed to put links since it doesn’t allow me to put more than 1 image in the post and it also didn’t allow me to put more than 2 links so I opened 2 of them so it could be published, sorry

2 Likes

Always like a post that draws attention to details in wardrobe and fashion and the inconsistent application of those.

Hair and a hat? Hell no
Bleed through a fabric? Sure
Shoes. Dammit just fix my shoes.
More choices please. And jewellery options too.

2 Likes

I will say this in a very polite way.

BACK OF THE REQUEST LINE OP. :joy: :joy:

We will get this in year 2043. I pray and hope CCP does this eventually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.