Need Appearance fix

First of all, I want to apologize if there is any misunderstanding or a word that is not expressed or explained well since I am using a translator to open this thread.

Secondly, I want to apologize again because I’m probably not very aware of this thread as such. I created this thread on the recommendation of GM to try to fix several things about the outfits in the game.

In this section I am going to focus mainly on female customization, since my character has always been female. If you have any problem with a male character, you can comment on it as well. I don’t think there would be any problem with it.

Also add that the socks do not appear even if you have them activated even if the outfit does not reach the feet.

I leave you here all the names of the garments that I show in the thread

-Women’s Exoplanets Data Analyst Lab Coat
-Women’s Virtuality Biotechnician Coat
-Women’s Biosecurity Response Team Coat
-Women’s DED Cryptologic Technician Coat
-Women’s ‘Eternity’ Suit (White)
-Women’s Amarr Devotional Robe

• The … were images and added content which they did not let me post since they only allow me to post a single image.
3 Likes

I’m not going to mention anything about this but he dropped it :3

1 Like

In image 1, 2, 3 & 4 you see the similarities between the 2 dresses (They are the same except for the color) however only the white ones allow you to go to the next page as shown in image 5

2 2 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
3 dP21BVT
4 ggKp6cS
5 3 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

*I needed to put links since it doesn’t allow me to put more than 1 image in the post and it also didn’t allow me to put more than 2 links so I opened 2 of them so it could be published, sorry

2 Likes

Always like a post that draws attention to details in wardrobe and fashion and the inconsistent application of those.

Hair and a hat? Hell no
Bleed through a fabric? Sure
Shoes. Dammit just fix my shoes.
More choices please. And jewellery options too.

2 Likes

I will say this in a very polite way.

BACK OF THE REQUEST LINE OP. :joy: :joy:

We will get this in year 2043. I pray and hope CCP does this eventually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.