Need help with p.i

Self plug

The perfect setup on planets to make the most ISK

Iā€™m sorry I should have been more specific.

Useless replies to my posts, that they are ignoringā€¦

Just to say,

that i recently achieved max skills with pi, and recently set up a colony on a lava planet in highsec to test out the yield/isk per day etc.

Not that iā€™m suprised, but itā€™s quite poor.

Iā€™m making a T1 product using the basic processing facility, and over the course of nearly 1 week the estimated value of the product in the warehouse is roughly 8 mil.

Remember that these processing facilities have a ā€˜maximum output per hourā€™ of 20 units and there is a limit to the number of these facilities you can have before your energy grid gets overloaded, so no matter how high your extraction rate is, you basically have to rely on the speed of the processing units at the end.

So what iā€™m saying is that income here is cleverly capped, and making high-tier products is basically impossible without doing logistics involving many planets over several alts.

Side-income at best.

Yeah I remember Dev talking about that when it was released.

They wanted something related to planets that makes decent isk, but you canā€™t get rich on.
I think it was partially due to the concern over botā€™ing.

Please disregard my question. I am stupid because I was using the largest barren planet in eve.

1 Like

Heh that whats yer da said

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.