New Alpha looking for Mining/Hauling corp

Hello all, Im a pretty much brand new Alpha (roughly 4 days old) and have decided to stick to mining/hauling. I currently reside in Caldari space, specifically Akiainavas III, but am willing to relocate for the right Corp. This will probably sound crazy, but i plan on grinding out enough yo buy roughly 6 months worth of PLEX before going Omega, just to do it all over again. Id love to find a place to help me learn more about how to be a productive miner, or hauler. As far as ships go I have several Ventures and a Badger for hauling if that info is relevant.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome!

First, read this. It is a few years old, but still mostly relavent:

You may wish to check out the recruiting subforum…but be careful…there are a lot of bad corporations out there.

You should read the stickied info (and a lot of other EvE info out there) and ask any questions you might have:

Do keep in mind there are many things to do in EvE besides mining and hauling. If that’s what you find you like to do then so be it, but I highly suggest you at least sample other activities.

Have fun in EvE! o/

1 Like

Thank you very much for the relevant information. Ive made my way through the initial link on finding the right corp but will have to reread it a few times. Ill work my way through the other suggested information as well as life permits me to.

I chose mining and hauling as a change of pace to my normal playstyle in other games. Im typically the kind of player that does intense research, and prioritizes combat over crafting…which leads me to get burnt out after more than a few losses lol. I figure if I enter the game as more of a craftsman, with the understanding that no matter what i do I will lose several ships, Ill be less likely to burn out. So far its been fun, granted ive played maybe 3 hours a day and have yet to break 10 mil ISK, its entertaining learning how everything works.

Hi Pockets o/, check out
Gold Wings Of Eternity they mine in hisec mostly and are always running mining fleets, will be good practice for hauling, they also pay members for mining on certain corp ops, also we have a wh for all you pi and exploration needs when u eventually get your omega (i think you will have it way faster than 6 months). gimme a shout ingame or check out the corp ingame, good luck o7.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.