New Australian player looking for corp

I’m newish to the game and I’d like to try and find some like minded pilots to enjoy my time with at the moment I’m doing a little bit of everything and trying to learn the ropes better.

1 Like

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

We might be a good fight for you :slight_smile:

Hey hey my dude o/ We’re an AU based corp looking for people new and old o/ Be more than happy to show you the ropes :smiley:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hey mate, I’m from DKVC, global WH corporation. Currently looking for one or two AUTZ players that I can spend some time with and show around WH living, assist and advise on decent isk making and generally build up AUTZ. We already have a decent player base all over the world so when you play during the day, arvo or night you will find somebody to play with. I mainly play between 8-12 AEST. Reach out to me in game or join Banjo Fight Club channel for more info! Cheers

take a look you never know

shot you an in-game mail

I sent you a message in-game! Good luck on the search!

🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation - Looking for Ratters , Miners and PvP players - TEST Alliance - IFED - Established NullSec Community - Good morning we are recruiting and would be interested in having you :slight_smile:

The Untraceable

Timezone: EU/US/AUS
Independed pvp group
99.9% EvE Is Neutral! (MAX Targets)
Daily PVP Fleets, Roams/Camps/Blackops/Caps
Active training fleets (Small gang PVP) Manual piloting!
ღ Any PVPers willing to learn are welcome ღ

#fightsmart #fightoutnumberd #SmallgangPvP #OldschoolVets

Ingame public channel: PROFC

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.