Newer Player looking for a pvp/pve Corp

I am a NA player I have played a little before, now I have come back and are looking to start doing some pvp/pve in a group.

hey dude we’re a ustz corp we live in lowsec and make a fair bit of isk from fw please read the post below if this intrests you mail me ingame or join our public channel :slight_smile:

NA like in Narcotics Anonymous? Or like Namibia? :smile:

Hi Triat,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have a growing membership and certainly some of our group are NA TZ.

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 55 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Would love to catch up ingame

Shot you an evemail. Look forward to chatting with you!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hey we are a noob friendly laid back corp in 0.0 sov space, message for more info

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.