Returning player, LF PVP-FW corp, EUTZ

Hi capsuleers,

I am returning into this game and this time… want to go straight into PVP action within FW system… Always thought about it without trying.
I had an old experience in WH living but kinda fresh start.

What I am LF :

• FW and more to join “the few”… AFAIK Gallente and Amarr are struggling ?
  • PVP fleet / training
  • from time to time, PVE content…
  • friendly atmosphere without “have to log 3 times a week”

Who I am :

• 30+ y old
  • Non-native English but able to understand/speak
  • EUTZ, can play 10h a day sometime…and be off for two weeks straight due to IRL
  • 6b+ assets
  • 18M SP / Got scammed but that’s a long story

If I miss anything… just ask.
Regards,
Thorias

You Are Welcome With US. :grinning:

Hey!

Welcome back to the game. I recently came back as well and struggled to find a good corp for me. I ended up creating my own corp.

We are located nextdoor to FW space so we can g look for a fight with any side very easily.

Cheers,

Turakama

Hey !
Thanks for the quick reply. Will it be an issue to join a FW side when doing also LS PVP ?

Hey,

it is not an issue I think but it will decrease your targets. Technically you can fight your own side but I would not do that. So your targets are limited to 2 of the 4 races. And it will make movement in highsec of the opponents also more difficult.

I did FW some time and it is cool to do pvp and get paid for it. But if you don’t choose a side you can still camp the FW sites and just fight everybody:) keeps life simple!

hit me up in game if you want to talk about it some more!

Cheers,

Turakama

Check us out. Gallente FW low-sec pvp group

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.