New Cryno Fitting - might need advice please Sir/Madam

Been looking at the changes to Cyno needing my alt to now learn to fly something in the Recon class ship and I might be needing a lot of help with what’s the best fit.

Below is what I thought would work for a cloaked, sneaky quick cargo/ship scanner.

[Pilgrim, *Simulated Pilgrim Fitting]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II

Sensor Booster II
Cargo Scanner II
Ship Scanner II
Passive Targeter II
Sensor Booster II

Cynosural Field Generator I
Covert Cynosural Field Generator I
Festival Launcher
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints II

Gecko x1

Wings of Victory Firework x50
Targeting Range Script x2
Liquid Ozone x787

Do you want to drop cynos with that or do you want to sneaky scan cargo holds to figure if would be worth dropping a cyno?

In case of the former, a frigate will murder your 500 million boat in a minute or so.

3 Likes

i agree with elitatwo

1. in eve everythg is situational. As long as you don’t give us more infos on what you want to do, it is hard to help you
  2. i am not sure that you are aware that when you open a cyno, your ship does not move anymore as long as the cyno lasts (several minutes) and is a perfect target for anythg. So either you want your ship to be a fast cloaky recon (your fit) to scan and travel etc., without cyno (normal cyno). Or you want it to be a cyno ship to allow other ships to jump to it, and you should fit it tanky, which is not the fit you showed here. Or you want to be the hunter for blops fleet, then you remove the cyno, keep the covert cyno, but fit some points in mids, and some tank
2 Likes

yeah, https://i.imgur.com/UpE7cpH.jpg
I like to let people know that the cyno is up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.