New Eden and the Sigma male Grindset

Hi,
It is clear that a Capsuleer needs to have Sigma Grindset to prosper in New Eden. What Grindset do other Sigma male Capsuleers have?
What is yours?
How does it work? What rules do you follow and which you not follow?
Who are the best Sigma Males in New Eden?

Thanks for your answers. Fly safe o7

2 Likes

Okay I’m gonna need some definitions here…

4 Likes

Me too, I have no idea what you are talking about … and no, if you need to grind in EvE you do something wrong. There is always an intelligent minimum “labor” solution to problems.

Rules? I’m respecting the EULA and common sense. Else making my own rules in game, and following only other people I like to follow for mutual benefit (fun :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

Don’t worry. It’s bullcrap anyway.

2 Likes

Bugs_Bunny

4 Likes

2 Likes

What the ■■■■ is a “sigma male”?

2 Likes

I never liked the Sigmas during my undergrad years; just too stuck in their ways.
Delta house, on the other hand, seemed to be just a bit more relaxed and easy going.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Closing for below

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting