New EU player looking for social/beginner corp!

Hi,
I’m Eri’Iki, a ~20 yr old new EU-based player with around a mil SP, Mimitar. Looking to join a corp that has a easy-going atmosphere - in the sense that the corp is newbie-friendly. As I’m a new player I’m hesitant to specify what exactly I’d be focussed on, but so far I’ve enjoyed exploration the most, and I’d love to do that with a group of people. Mining also seems fun but I haven’t tried any PvP yet, although I’m very willing to try! I want to explore all that this game has to offer :).
If I sound like a great addition to your corp feel free to shoot me a message, either on here or in game so we can get to know eachother a little more and find out if we fit.
(Oh and I have a mic :] )

Hey Eri,

The Kingdom of Bretonia is a chill WH corp with a strong EU TZ! We are open to all applicants, especially those willing to learn. Having a mic is perfect! You are not forced to speak in comms either.

We do a range on content, which also largely involved PvP, so come along and check it out!

Kingdom of Bretonia I’ll cya there o7

Hello there, we are recruiting right now, Our corp is Hi-sec based, we are really friendly and social. Have our own ops, and future events when our numbers grow. We do mining, manufacturing, Pve and my favorite - exploring. We are mic friendly as well and if you would have any questions, they will probably be answered. Don’t be shy to message me in game, or you can find our corp: La guillotine.

We might fit the bill

Fraternity Academy [OmniTZ/NewBro/HS/LS/NS] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Moidel’s Mount is a HS corp in Gallente space seeking pilots of all levels. Also there is a NS corp down in Omist - Ambient Blue, accepting new pilots

Legion Ascending: New corp with a relaxed, community focused environment. Getting into all EVE has to offer. Message Fauyeti Altol or Octane Charante for details.
We offer:
-PVE including abyssals, ratting and more.
-Small and large PVP in low, null and wormholes.
-Boosted Corp mining fleets for ice, moons, and belts
-Industry focused
We put a big focus on our members. we want everyone to grow and enjoy themselves while chilling with friends. come have a chat with us and see what you think.

Pop into our discord and have a chat with us. see what you think.

As with any corp we do not put up with harassment of any kind. We expect adults to act like adults. Be respectful and kind to others or receive the boot on your way out the door.

Contacts:
Discord: [A5CND] Legion Ascending
In-game recruitment channel: A5CND Recruitment
Discord contacts: IAmBatman1456 and fauyeti

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life - US/EUTZ

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
  • Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
  • 80% Buyback program for all your loot.
  • 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
  • Open boarders with all coalitions space.
  • 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
  • MANDATORY:

Have microphone and comms software ( Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord )

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
  • ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.