Hi EVE pilots, i will preface this by saying if you read this long post, thank you. I am looking for a diversified mature small to medium corp to learn and grow with, been surfing the forums and have found some corps that look good. Decided to make this post so prospective corps know what they are getting, because i want to find the right fit and stay once there.
Some things about me, 38 with wife, kids, house, yard work, etc. So IRL definitely comes first, i play 4-5+ nights a week after 8pm Eastern Time Zone.
As for game stuff, OMEGA clone, been only playing a few weeks and have been industrial focused. I Spend most of my time solo mining in high sec (retriever), messing around in hauling, and exploration of WHs on the side. Looking to diversify and branch out to other aspects of the game (pvp) but staying industry focused. Have played other MMOs for years but have ZERO group or pvp experience in EVE.
My tentative long term goal is work towards mining command ships, hauling, and logistical support. With some WH stuff on the side. Much to learn.
What i am looking for:
- Preferably Hi-sec to start with eventual move to null (null not out of question if the fit is
right, as i do want to get there eventually)
- Small to medium corp to learn and grow with (don’t want a huge impersonal experience)
- Very friendly to new players, and will put up with endless questions (this game is huge
- Help with UI, fits, and everything in between
- Voice comms if that is even a thing in EVE
- Fleet mining (currently in a retriever)
- Logistical support
- Learning about structure and associated tending
- Small group pvp roam and fleet pvp with associated training
- Possible WH Jaunts
-Help with ship replacements if in null (only sitting on around 250 million ISK)
What I can provide:
- Eagerness to learn (in for the long haul)
- When up to speed, help to achieve Corp goals
-Also when proficient, helping out new players
-Performing any tasks that i probably have no idea about in Corp life
Thanks for time if you are still here. Looking forward to hearing from you.