New omega player looking to join a Ratting/pvp corp

Just started a few days ago would like to join a coorp of like mined people

Give us a shout.

Join the channel “Coalition of Carebears” for application, corp and contact details :slight_smile:

Sjup

Hello @Flatline_Blood , I am a recruiter for Internet Terrorists. We are located in the fade region of null sec space with Mordus Angels alliance. We own r32 moons and have a strong indy core with alot of pvp and capital alts. We have available in corp jump freighter services and even an alliance fc.
https://discord.gg/txhxpgB is a link to our corporate discord. Stop by and check us out.

If that makes sense to u give us a shout! B.L.A.C.K.… well… or just send me a in game mail :smiley:

Hey @Flatline_Blood!

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Good morning! Have you ever wanted to explore WH Space more ? Ever wondered what it would be like to live dangerously ? Ever felt the urge to find a juicy fight but only to have that fight run when they see you in local ?

Come check us out! We live in wormholes where it is always exciting!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.