New pilot looking for a corporation

Hello @Lyanna_Rayl!
Good to see new players joining in , it warms my eve :heartbeat:

I am Tryme Trymsson and i am currently trying to create a player government in the game.
Read more about it here --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

We are new player friendly and our main recruitment come from the new players.
You get to learn all sorts of things here and participate in alot of diffrent content . Atleast that is one of my goals.

If i can’t provide you what you seek then i can strongly recommend you Eve university. It’s up to you to learn here and take the inisiative to learn.

Otherwise i would recommend you The Critical Mass Ink. Only talked to them as of yet but they seem to be a nice bunch of helpful guys that do heavy mining/ industry and all that as you can read on their post above mine here in this post :slight_smile:

Hope that you will find what you are searching for and that you enjoy your stay with us in the eve community. Use the rooky help chat if you need any questions answered in the game or don’t be affraid to just ask help on the local or here on the forums. Eve community loves to help new players get into this game.

Hope to see you around! Fly safe or dangerus depending to your likeing!

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson

1 Like