New pilot looking for some fun

Pilot looking for fun.

24 mill sp.
Can fly Loki or Minmatar Hac/Recon ceptor, covert no capitals yet.

Looking for some old form pvp / ganking roams in basic old timers pvp :):call_me_hand:t2:

In Euro timezone.

Not much for dark holes so WH not for me :slight_smile:.

Omega account.

Regards.

Dp.Jr.

1 Like
1 Like

Bokbok @Denpo_Jr
I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that does daily fun blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s and KB for reference

1 Like

My apologies for asking but how do you define what is fun to you?

Fun in EVE can have so very different meanings for different people and it is hard to guess if you like to pvp or pve and pvp or just pve or industry or whatever rocks your boat.

There are no wrong answers and anything goes.

It would help to know, so you find a proper home for your needs and don’t end up frustrated because the home you found wasn’t what you were looking for.

1 Like

I guess you are after piracy. What sort of piracy? honorable piracy that upholds their words, does ransoms, enslave miners to work for you and steals cargo? That kind of content or is it just warp- kill - warp way? with gate camps from time to time?

Have a look here --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
I can offer alot of sorts of content in this idea of mine that supports it.

1 Like

Used to be a pirate on my old char i rember years ago honorable was not part off our rule book. :slight_smile: a kill was kill ransome was income…

But we all change they say “”.

I like the comrade stuff in crazy drunk gate camps telling dirty stories :blush: or roms like with Forgon there took most of the weekend or until we all was killed hehe.

Big blobs wars kinda bore me, i like the roaming and ganking off defendless miners :wink:
Since i dont mine rocks.

Only rocks i like is the ice rocks in my whisky.

Dp.Jr.

1 Like

Okay, Thank you for your reply and explenation.
I can see that you can fitt in into the idea i have as a honorable pirate or just a plain criminal.
Ganks will happen in my idea quite alot WITHIN the alliance/government.
Harassing miners and exploiting them. Fighting the police & the millitary forces of the government that try to crack down your crimes. Fighting other criminals, gangs, pirates for turfs, structures and power. That is the content i have in mind and will try to make a reallity. ( Gate camps is included in all this content as well) The other things i mentioned before is something we would do as well. Depending on what sort of roll you would undertake and play as.

Would this kind of thing be any of interest to you?
(Roleplay all the time exept in ooc= out of character channels. To your best of your abillity, makes the game more emersive)

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are a EU heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

If you’re into small gang finesse and causing chaos for the big bears, check out Katothen, a new project from a group of ex-nullbloc pilots looking to stir the couldron.

1 Like

you might like to consider us we are a hs combat alliance with multi tz coverage

dax

1 Like

Hi @Denpo_Jr
STOP here!
Look no further… this is the corp you are looking for!
FUN inc!
We are EU TZ, looking for small gang nullsec pvpers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.