New player, 6m SP

Looking to get into nullsec or faction warfare PVP, have almost 6m SP willing to learn/train as needed. East coast timezone, have mic.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. While we’re not quite at our null sec stage yet, we’d be happy to have ya if you’re interested in helping a corp from the ground up. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

RvB Flight Academy – Red Vs Blue for new pilots 20:00 eve time most events and classes starts …

You should PM me we can get you in touch with Hollow Point Coalition! We are currently providing null sec opportunities with fits to get you started. We are about 50 members with our own dedicated null sec corp. Send me a PM for deets!

minds of murderers is recruiting pm me here or https://discord.gg/gZ65Q5V here to have a chat :slight_smile:

Hi mate,

We are looking for new members all the time.
We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

We are part of the Eternal Requiem alliance which is a member of the Legacy Coalition residing in the region of Impass.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub
Killboard: Elysium. | Corporation | zKillboard

Hello there,

We’re always recruiting and have minimal requirements. Part of an nullsec-sov alliance from Providence (Amarr area). We are a pirate-focused corp but piracy is not required and never will be. Access to any industry or PVE you can dream of through our alliance.

Our alliance runs an educational system of courses that are designed to bring someone with minimal experience to end-game play. Come learn with us or even teach us!

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us disrupting nullsec routes, fleet up for small gang warfare and claim the rewards (500-1000m/h) of being a Guristas…

• Voice / Good attitude required.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Admiral Fortuna

Not sure if you still looking but I run a UK / EU Pirate corp.

It’s not FW but we fly in the same areas and we shoot people…

Here is our advert.

Come say hello in our discord if you want to find out more.

Thank You
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.