New player from aus

hello im quite new to the game. im from australia looking for a corp in aus/nz. im doing pve combat currently

Hi Rachel,

How you doing? I am RedElvaan from Raythem Intergalactic Research Corp we are a easy going group of pilots who like to enjoy and have fun in the game we like to help each other and share our experiences and wealth .

• If you want to learn how to play the game your in the right place I and my friends will teach you how to play EVE and make tons of ISK.

• If you need our support you will get ships, training and some isk to kick your start in the game.

If your interested join our Discord to have a chat or join us in our in game bar “ Raytheon Bar and Grill ” to chat and drink some Quafe :beers: cheers…

Fly Safe,

RedElvaan

hi look up Black Doggs in game we have 2 kiwi’s and one aus who play with muitlple people in all time zones

hi come talk to us in “The Dawg House” chat channel. our corporation ‘The Dog House’ is accepting new recruits and we have 2 kiwi’s and an aussie but would love to get many more.

cheers

Hey check out Occulus Rifts. We have a hand full from your area. We have a lot of fun with our small gang.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members. Au is a funny time but I think there will be some players on within the alliance so you welcome to join try use out. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.