NEW PLAYER in need of corp. Willing to specialize around corp's needs

Hello,

29 y/o male from EST-USA. I am brand new to EVE online, but I’m an MMO veteran. LF for an active corp to play with. One that uses voice chat and is willing to assist new players with the learning curve and answer basic/fundamental questions.

While I am new, I take constructive criticism well and do not want any handouts. Willing to earn my stay and specialize my training around the corporation’s needs. All I need is a bit of guidance. You can reach out to me here or send me a mail in game.

1 Like

In game mail sent

1 Like

In game email incoming!

1 Like

I will send you mail as well, but on the off chance you look here first, here is our corp ad.

If your interested, let us know and we can chat more

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

Good to see a new player! We recruited a guy on his first day of eve and he’s already made something to tune of 100-150 million running salvage behind our C3 fleet and the free relic and data sites we scan while running the c3’s. We’re more than happy to answer questions, and we’d love to have you. I’d say about 70% of our corp is east coast US, so the time zones should match up pretty good! Just send me an in game mail or reply on here and I’ll get you into our discord! I typically start playing about 6pm eastern (I’m central myself)… Hope to see your app and good luck in the large, wild world of eve! Fly safe!

1 Like

Hey there Sharka, Infernal Armada is a sov null PVP focused corp based in the USTZ. We are new focused (not new player friendly, there is a difference), and committed to helping get new players into sov warfare. Check us out, join our Discord, lets’ chat: https://infernalarmada.weebly.com/

1 Like

in game mail sent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.