New player LF activity

New to Eve. Played other mmo/RPGs but looking for something else. Prefer action/pvp but open to making in-game currency as well. Only f2p atm but definitely down to sub for a good group of homies.

Hi and welcome to eve :slight_smile:
I am building something up from the ground and if you do not mind starters who you could grow with then do check us out :slight_smile:The Enlightened #PvE #Industrial #Mining #Faction Warfare #Mercenary work #Piracy & Crime #Policeing #Politics #Democracy #Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace #corp/alliance absorption

Come check us out. Let us teach you all the things!!!

Bumping after checking out Odins Call. Interested in starter wormhole corp if any are out there!

Well, u just missed one. We are not dedicated wh corp since we are a starter but we aim to do all of the other content as well. If you only wish to do the wh part and live in wh your fine to do that with no requirements to join in on the other stuff. Do check out my stuff again if you have not read through it.

you are welcome. :grinning:

Good morning Bastard Sword would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if your interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.