New player looking for a good home

I am a brand new player with no experience, but am eager to learn and develop. I’m interested in getting started with the basics and eventually participating in smaller scale PVP. Looking for a low key group to join where it is more about having fun then large scale political and economic actions.

Hey Man,

Welcome to the game!

We might be the corp for you.We do small scale pvp and are looking for new players.

check out our recruitment add.

We are a nullsec pvp corp. Stop by and have a chat, we take on newbros and train them up!

Hey man, come check out Of Tears and Isk. We are a newbro friendly corp with very experienced players that are all about helping people have fun the way they want to while making ISK and being self sufficient. Hit us up

Hey I joined your discord, but it looked like their was no way to communicate with anyone. It was all member access only

Hey man, I run with a small group. mostly newer players. they like to mine and build things, I prefer blowing them up. I’d like to talk with you if you have a minute. discord

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

You would be a good fit for us here’s some more in us. Hit me us in game if interested

ISEA is accepting applications to join our family.

ISEA is an veteran corporation that has been around 10+ years that is currently rebuilding after the core group took a break. We are all back now and ready to get back to business. We are a friendly laid back group looking for new members to come join in on our fun and help us work toward our corp goals. We are very new player friendly.

We offer things such as:
-Mining Fleets with Bonuses
-PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program
-Experienced players who are willing to show the newer pilots the ropes
-Teaching fleets
-Group Mission running & Ratting
-Discord

We have room for you no matter your interest. We have a Director for each division that is willing to take you under their wing and show you how much fun you can have in ISEA.

We are looking for both new and experienced pilots to grow our family.

Please contact YourPalJesus or Rorianis for more information and interest. We look forward to seeing you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.