New player looking for a position

Looking for a Corp to join.

I generally focus on PvE content in games, but am not against trying the PvP here. Generally I play on a casual level, but often dip my toes into more hardcore waters, I just don’t like my game to become my job. Very social, helpful player, I’ll just as easily spend a night soloing as helping someone farm (or run a quest, etc). Been playing MMO’s since the stone age (Ultima Online and MUD’s before that) so I know my way around group play.

Looking for a friendly, social and generally relaxed place I can dedicate my time in Eve to. Part of the game for me is improving the group, and helping people within it, in any way I can. Hoping to make Eve my MMO for the foreseeable future, and get into it for the long haul.

So that’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. If there’s anything else you need/want to know, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Hey Zakad,

Take a look at our corp posting and if you are interested, shoot me a convo or hop into our discord and we can chat.

Welcome to New Eden, Zakad!

I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”) for short, lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged. I haven’t been playing MMOs quite as long as you have (dabbled a bit in UO, then got sucked into EQ before the 100-ton gorilla, WoW, came along), but I’m definitely a veteran of that scene.

Our corp is looking for folks of different pursuits: PvE, PvP, and industry being the primary three. Among our ranks are folks with a lot of experience in at least one of those areas, and are willing to teach those interested in learning. Our goal is to foster a corp atmosphere that folks want to log in for. That being said, we do not place any mandatory activity level on folks; we figure if you’re enjoying what we have to offer, you’ll be on when you’re able.

Aegis is a member of the Already Replaced alliance, based in the Immensea region. The alliance is keen on providing content and the framework for folks to grow and learn. We’re a member of, and support, the FI.RE coalition.

I don’t want to overwhelm you with details, so, I would encourage you to take a look at our recruiting post if this sounds like what you’re interested in. Information for contacting me/us is provided there.

I hope that wherever you end up that it’s what you’re looking for. Good hunting!

Thanks to everyone who reached out, I found a nice group. See you out there (and be gentle if you do see me :stuck_out_tongue: )

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.