New Player Looking for Corp within low/null for mostly ratting

Hi new player here and loving the game. Mostly have been in high sec. Looked up some guides on ratting and as far as I gather it looks like to level up I need to go deeper in low/null sec. Looking for a Corp that owns a pocket or system where I can do some ratting and have some backup for when a Pvp’er comes in. I don’t mind learning some PVP as well to help defend the space.

While in high sec I have mostly done missions (up to level 3) and just got enough for a battlecruiser but thinking of maybe staying in a cruiser for now until I learn more.

Hoping for a Corp with some kind of salvage buy back program and healthy station economy where I can sell my loot.

Currently my next goal is to get to Tech 2 drones. I still have around 1m sp from the “new account”. Saving them just in case I make a mistake or until I learn more about the game. Have a couple ships but mostly want to specialize in ratting/salvaging in low sec and the occasional frigate pvp (later goal) to defend the Corp’s territory.

I live PST. My availability varies but usually I can play Friday nights and Saturday during the day and maybe Thursdays and Wednesdays.

Any Corp looking for a ratter to bring in salvage and loot components to their stations please leave your info. I will probably look through the replies this Wednesday.

Hey what’s up.

Will send you a mail in-game. From Corderaux.

Hello friend :wave:

We would be interested in speaking to you :slight_smile: come along to our discord for a chat

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE oppertunities.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
[Rebels and Renegades](https://evedougyfreash.wixsite.com/-reb

Hey @CaptNooblet , sent you an ingame message :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.