New player looking for Corp

Good evening,

I started playing this game back in 2014 but only played for a few months and stopped because I didn’t enjoy the solo play style. I ended up making some ISK from mining and doing missions, as well as buying PLEX and selling it to buy a pilot with more Skill Points thinking it would make the game more fun but ended up being more lost due to having a higher skilled pilot than my actual game knowledge.

Anyway, I recently built a new PC and thought I’d give it another go. My game knowledge is minimal as it’s been years since I’ve logged in but I’d like to learn more about PvP.

From the US and on EST time zone. Thanks in advanced.

Hi
Check out Ushra Khan we are the oldest alliance in EVE and currently have so much content after the low sec faction war buff
We have a active US timezone and a pvp mentoring channel on our Discord.

Hello

Hi
We are Red Phoenix Rising
A real life comes first Corp.
Find us on chat RPR public
so we can answers all your questions

Hey Dedra,
If you’re interested in some pvp experience we take roams out at least once per day and at the moment we have plenty of space for someone not afraid to get into a bit of trouble. We have a mixture of Eu/Us timezones with teamspeak and discord to will keep you up to date with all our info. We are currently based in Providence and if youre interested drop me a message ingame.
Chat 2 u later

Hey there! My in-game name is Bowboy686 Renalard, and I’m the CEO of Bandit Baking Club. If you want to know more about us from our post, you can find it here… https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/fn2aj5/bandit_baking_club_freight_train_diplomacy_sov_ns/

We’re a social corp first and foremost, and if it’s your thing we play a ton of other games together in addition to Eve. Stuff like Minecraft, multiple MMOs, super active Discord, the works… If you’re looking to have a good social experience I can promise there’s no other corp that will do it as well as we do.

When it comes to in-game content, we’re a founding member of a brand new alliance, Freight Train Diplomacy, and we just took about 6 systems up in Vale of the Silent. It’s prime space for ratting, pvp, and 1j Jita in a JF. Paradise in null tbh. No mandated ops, though encouraged to participate as much as possible. We have content that ranges from gate camps and small gang, to sov warfare and super/titan drops. You can do it all with us, and we encourage it.

Our directors are made of people who are experienced from all aspects of the game. Personally, i have been playing since 2010 and have dabbled with every aspect (Short of supers). We have people in the corp/alliance who can tell help you with whatever aspect of the game you are interested in.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Fly dangerously, bow

Discord: Bowboy686#7035

Brand Newbros is recruiting. Sov null in Vale of the Silent. We’re a good spot to get a lot of experience quickly and learn from experienced pilots in small groups.

Discord: https://discord.gg/RNTTS9X (DM Smokes McPot)

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards
Evian Industries

I’ve got a new player friendly corporation, we like to put PVP first. Lot’s of small gang content around the clock. Lots of great PVP learning experiences.

( Hyperian Command ~NRDS with Teeth~ )

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 … o/

Closed at OP’s polite request.