Returning noob looking for a Corp

i dont have much experience in this game, played it a few years ago and decided id pick it up again. im not much for pvp (yet) but ive been known to mine and supply. thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi
The best way to learn pvp is Faction War we have a pvp mentoring channel on our discord full of new and veteran players ready to help and there is plenty of content in our war zone after the low sec buff so no roaming for hours looking for fights or boring gate camping.
And pvp kills against enemy milita now get more LP so its very easy to fund the fun.
All the corps in Ushra Khan are new warrior friendly check our the links for more info.
No CTA No Alliance tax on mining No being ordered around No YOU MUST GET A TITAN No must have a logi alt Just real life first EVE fun.

1 Like

o/

Hey there, welcome back to the game!

o7

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hello!

I run a corporation that has a strong focus on PVP, as well as industry. We are very friendly to newer players as well, and are good at getting people into small-gang PVP experience so that they can become better pilots and have a lot of fun in a good community.

( Hyperian Command ~NRDS with Teeth~ )

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 …

1 Like

Join L2p, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

We are all noobs looking for a corp in the vastness of the universe, but do not tell anyone that, they may take advantage of the situation…

1 Like

Hello Akoran,

The Corbulo Academy of Navel Science aim is to provide a fun and entertaining experience to all its members through the dissemination of in-game knowledge and solid leadership. The ‘Corbulo’ intent is to operate as a combat organization first, with the added divisions in Mining, PvE, R&D, PI, and Manufacturing of ships, modules, munitions, and capitals for its members and its income. The corporation wants to create a high skilled group, specializing in tactical fleet compositions, and focusing on the fun side of eve. This has been written to give a clear direction for the corporation and defines marked but ambitious, yet achievable goals. The ‘Corbulo’ first and foremost is a combat orientated unit. We believe success comes from strong leadership, Quality training, good diplomacy and the ability to smash are enemies in the face.

FW is a great place to start learning about the game.

If your interested please contact me in-game.

1 Like

Hey Wackyman, I read your post, take a look at my recruitment thread as it may be something you want to be part of! I think its a match…

…GM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.